Right now we understand it is a scary and uncertain time. We want to assure our guests that we have taken measures of our own to help ensure the health and safety of not only our family, but yours as well.
Here are some of the additional steps we have taken:
1. Sanitizing railings, handles and knobs multiple times a day;
2. We have limited our occupancy to four rooms at a time. Once the fourth room has been reserved we will make all others unavailable;
3. After checkout, that room will not be available for 24 hours to ensure we can sanitize it properly;
4. No more breakfast buffet. It will now be personal table service. All tables are over 6 ft apart;
5. And as always, for your safety as well as ours if your not feeling well please consider staying home.